1. The literary rights of the content (e.g. programs, information, data) and Services of the Internet site Peloponnese.eu that have been uploaded or will be uploaded to the site are protected by the Greek, European and international law on literary rights and belong exclusively to Peloponnese.eu, and they are available to its visitors for strictly personal (non-commercial and/ or non-profit) use.
2. All the content of the present website Peloponnese.eu, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, of the services provided and in general all the files of this website are the intellectual property, the distinctive features and the registered marks and marks of Peloponnese.eu services and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek law, the European Law and the international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of these shall constitute, in whole or in part, an object of sale, copying, modification, reproduction, and republication or shall be downloaded, transmitted or distributed in any way whatsoever. The user understands and accepts that he/she is not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or/and commercially exploit in no way whatsoever, in whole or in part, the content of the present website and therefore any copying, distribution, transfer, modification, resale, creation of a derivative product or misleading to the public as regards the real provider of the Internet website content, is prohibited. Any reproduction, reediting, uploading, announcement, propagation or transmission or any other use of the content, in any way or means whatsoever, for commercial and/or other purpose is allowed except after a previous written authorization by Peloponnese.eu or other beneficiary of the literary rights.
3. Peloponnese.eu provides the content (e.g. information, names, photographs, images), the products and services available via the website "EXACTLY AS THEY ARE", without any kind of representation, authorization or written guarantee, express or implied, whereas it goes without saying that the satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability of compatibility, security and accuracy are guaranteed. By no means Peloponnese.eu shall be liable for any claims of legal, civil or/and penal nature not even for any damage (direct, special or indirect, which not exhaustively but indicatively, disjunctively or/and cumulatively constitutes a loss of earning, data, indirect loss of earning, monetary satisfaction etc.) from visitors of the website or third parties on grounds related or not to the operation or/and the use of the website or/and to failure to provide services or/and information made available by it or/and any non permitted third party interventions to products or/and services or/and information made available through this. The content and the information included in the present website constitute an offer to the visitor/user as well as to the Internet users community in general and in no way could they be interpreted as valid information or/and advices or/and incitation and in no way whatsoever they dissimulate any incitation or dissuasion to act or not in a specific way.
4. Peloponnese.eu is under no obligation to control the information provided by other advertisers which is available through its system and may be potentially unpleasant, harmful, inaccurate or misleading. The users assume sole responsibility for all information transmitted via the present webpage and Peloponnese.eu kindly requests it be used with caution and reason so as to ensure the safety of the commercial transactions when handling information from its website. The users are also requested to acknowledge the risk of potential transactions with minors or individuals with misleading information, or persons who are not lawful representatives of the parties considered as legal entities, whose identity, accuracy of statements and intentions Peloponnese.eu can in no way guarantee or ensure.
6. The visitor/user is responsible for access to the services of the Peloponnese.eu website where as the respective access may imply the payment of fees to third entities (e.g. internet service providers, charging for Internet access time). The visitor/user is solely responsible for the payment of the relevant fees. Moreover, the visitor/user is exclusively responsible as regards his personal equipment and the necessary technological means permitting him access to the services of the Peloponnese.eu website.
7. The use of the website is meant exclusively for lawful purposes, and in such a way that third party access is not restricted or hindered. The visitor should use the website in compliance with the law, the good morals and the present terms. The visitor should not commit any acts or omissions likely to cause damage or malfunction to the site, adversely affect or jeopardize Peloponnese.eu service provision.
8. The present website could possibly include links to third parties’ websites, for which Peloponnese.eu disclaims any responsibility in respect of the content of these web pages and for any damage that may be caused by their use, since the visitor gains access to them in his own responsibility. It is not Peloponnese.eu duty to verify the availability, the content, the personal data protection policy, the quality and the completeness of service in other websites and pages referred to via Peloponnese.eu website links, hyperlinks or advertising banners. Therefore, for any problem arising during their visit/use, the visitor/user should address directly the relevant websites and pages, which bear the entire responsibility relevant to the service provided. Peloponnese.eu in no case should be deemed as adopting or accepting the content or the services of the websites and pages referred to in Peloponnese.eu website links or related to them in any other way.
9. Peloponnese.eu takes every effort possible for the right functionality of its network, but cannot guarantee that the function of its website or its servers will be uninterrupted or without errors, free of viruses or other harmful elements.
10. Considering the stipulations of the present terms and acknowledging the site Peloponnese.eu as a meeting place, for any disputes that might arise with one or more advertisers, third parties or users, Peloponnese.eu (and the executive employees, managers, agents, employees, added parties and generally every person who acts on account and in the name of Peloponnese.eu) disclaims any responsibility, demand and damage positive or/and negative, known or/and unknown, future or past, even if it cannot be expressly projected, which might arise in any occasion involving such a dispute and from using in general Peloponnese.eu webpage.